Review: The Office Party

The Office Party The Office Party by Whitney G.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to say that I simply enjoyed reading this book. This is my first time reading a novel by Whitney G and I must say that I was thoroughly entertained by it. I enjoyed the exchanges between Savannah and Garrett. It had a great build-up and it didn't take forever to show how they both feel for each other, even if they didn't realize it most of the time.

I think Whitney does a wonderful job with dialogue with these characters. It's something that I love about reading books...it's dialogue.

The only issue I had was there wasn't much description of Savannah, but overall it is an enjoyable story with fun characters.

I honestly don't know what else to say about it, except that it was a good read. It's a quick read, but a good one. I would love to see what happens with the two of them...perhaps maybe a baby in the future????

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts