Place Your Bet (Utterly Betrayed #2) Review

**** 4-star rating
 

** spoiler alert ** Place Your Bet is the second installment in the Utterly Betrayed series by Hanleigh Bradley, and I must say it did not disappoint.


I love how this series. Jax who is brought into the hospital is suffering from a knife wound and a case of amnesia finds himself falling for his beautiful nurse, Savannah.


They both find it increasingly hard to stay away from each other, especially when Savannah becomes kidnapped by Olivia's evil twin, Emily. As if the twin thing wasn't confusing enough, both Jax and Savannah struggle with their desire for one another and trying to accept Jax's life as a mobster.


I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I love how Hanleigh writes her characters, especially their internal dialogue. She nails it with conflict. I also didn't see that little twist coming at the end of the book coming either.


The cliffhanger had me wanting more. With that being said I can't wait to read the next book.


*This review is featured on Goodreads and Bookbub respectfully*

Comments

Popular Posts