Time for a change - Genesis Jones no more!

For the past few months, things have been crazy. I have been stuck in limbo, trying to figure out what I want to do with this blog and among other things, Since I was rather preoccupied with my job coupled with the lack of motivation to do anything blog-based, I finally feel like I am ready to get my feet wet again. 

It was through these past four months that I realized that I needed to rebrand my site. The first thing is it is in need of a name change. The idea has been dancing around in my head for a while and as a friend pointed out that it is hard to find my site because there are a lot of Genesis Joneses out there. To be fair, the time that I came up with the name I thought it unique. But since I had business cards made, I feel it is a waste of cards. However, I think I am ready to go to the next level with this site. 

So in a few weeks, look out for a name change. The url will change as well. There will be a new way to contact me. The blog will still have the review format with a few random stuff here and there. So you don't have to worry about any drastic changes in content.

That is all for now. Be well and take care of each other.

Comments

Popular Posts