Review: Flip A Coin

Flip A Coin Flip A Coin by Hanleigh Bradley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I want to start off by saying that I am upset with myself that it took me so long to read Flip A Coin. But I am glad that I did! I won't spoil anything like I usually do. But I will say this, Bradley doesn't leave you bored at all. Flip A Coin has action, drama, romance, and betrayal. Ok, a lot of betrayals.

Olivia Dixon, the mob boss the biggest syndicate in London has to find her kidnapped sister, Emily. But to find her she must enter Emily's world. Olivia meets Todd, Emily's husband. Olivia quickly realizes that she doesn't know who her sister is since she has shielded her from the mob life. Before long nothing to Olivia is at is seems in this nail-biting story.

What I enjoyed about the story was the characters, especially Olivia. I liked how Bradley shows a sensitive side as well as the tough side to Olivia. In addition, I enjoyed the language of the novel. It felt authentic. Ms. Bradley has a way of writing that nothing is rarely as it seems and I liked that a lot. She constantly leaves you guessing.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts