A lot of reviews...so little time!

Hi friends,

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

It has been a while since my last post. I have a lot of things I need to review, but between work and life, I have fallen behind.

Just to give you some details on things to look forward to...there is a review on Company XIV's burlesque performance of Alice in Wonderland. My review of the third installment of Jennifer Estep's Kill the Queen, Crush the King. I'm currently participating in an ARC for it. In addition, I am working on completing two books for author Hanleigh Bradley. Luckily for me, Ms. Bradley is very patient and understanding throughout the process.

Moreover, I have writing projects that are still in the developmental stages, so that has been keeping quite busy. I will let you all know when there any further upcoming events that I am going to be reviewing or attending.

With that being said, I hope you all continue to enjoy your holidays and stay safe!

Comments

Popular Posts