Happy Saturday...Well sort of


Hi All! The weekend is here! Thank the gods! I have had one crazy week, but I am glad to see the week. I trust that you are enjoying yourselves. As I write this, I find myself in a slight bind. I sat down to do my work at the computer and find that I can't. Stupid error messages have filled up my window of time. So, in the time I have left, I have decided to write to you all. With the exceptions of my reviews and a post about my falling behind in my reviews, I actually haven't chatted with you lot in a while. I wonder how are you all doing. Even though I may not hear or see you directly, I hope all is well. And has the first week of October comes to a close, I was wondering if any of you reading anything over the weekend? And if so, what is it? Is it good, is it bad? Would you recommend it to me or a friend? I am currently reading several books at the same time, that I fear that I can't keep up. I am reading 2 young adult novels for my tutoring classes that I teach. (I will get into that later) and 2 adult books. So, I am quite the busy little bee. Here is the list of books that I am reading below. And don't fear. I will continue to give you my reviews as soon as I can. Another one should be posted very soon. So, I bid you all a very wonderful and safe weekend. ~GeeJay~ WHAT I AM CURRENTLY READING
  • Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan
  • The Skin I'm In by Sharon B. Flakes
  • Hot Mama (BigTime #2 by Jennifer Estep
  • Jessica Rules the Darkside(#2) by Beth Fantaskey
  • Comments

    Popular Posts