'The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town' Review

The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small TownThe Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town by John Grisham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An interesting read by John Grisham. The Innocent Man is an interesting take on the Criminal Justice System and how the system doesn't always work. Mr. Grisham shows how the truth can be misconstrued and fabricated in the system in order to get a guilty conviction. I was not sure of my stand on the death penalty and to some degree still not sure. But what I do know that in this system innocent people are convicted of crimes they didn't commit and due to many factors aren't able to get the help they need to fight back. After reading this book, I believe whether we agree or disagree with the contents of this book, I think we have to call into question the methods/practices being used in some if not all the criminal court cases. So that we can prevent more unfair trials in the future.

View all my reviews div dir="ltr" style="text-align: left;" trbidi="on">

Comments

Popular Posts