A Book Club for Two?

So a day or two ago I asked my guy to join me on Goodreads.com.

For those of you who don't know it is a site for finding books, reading and writing reviews, etc. Well, I have been a member for a while and I thought that since he had mentioned several books to me over the summer that I would make a book club for the two of us. But a book club with just two people? That sounds ridiculous right?

Well, I suppose to some. However, since I like to pride myself on being different, I think it could be a good idea. I mean, others can join if they want to. My only problem is finding people to join us. We haven't officially made any steps to start it yet. More than likely, it will be on Facebook. Another problem I just realized that I have yet to finish the current book that I am reading. SIGH.

For some reason I can't bring myself to finish this book. Perhaps, this week I should set a goal for myself and finish reading this book.

Well, if we decide on anything, I will let you guys know and will post a link to the page here.

~GeeJay~

Comments

Popular Posts