The Return of Your Favorite Insomniac

Me @ 10am.
Oh boy.

Here is another night that I am wide awake. I'm with my other half and I am severely fighting the urge to sleep. For the past couple of nights, I have gone home and slept at a reasonable time. I have woken up around 9 for two days. My only problem is that I start feeling run down by 3-4pm.

So I gave up watching some of my television shows because of this. I don't know how bad I really am, but I know that the path that I was going down was not a good path.

I find that when you're not working, and have plenty of free time, your sleeping patterns change. I have been out of work for a few months now, so I eventually changed the way that I sleep. My reason for being up here late talking to you now is because wait for it.....I CAN'T SLEEP! Lol. In addition, I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to talk to you guys.

In my never-ending quest to keep you guys informed I have written many entries in the wee-hours of the night. Right now as I type this I am fighting to stay awake in front of the laptop. I know I am being sad right now. However, I wouldn't be me if I didn't try to bring some humor into my predicament.

So with some training I hope to get back to my old routine (a routine that is four years old). I can't wait. Totally psyched!

Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts