Losing Your Mind Lately?

Insane In The Membrane!
It's Friday folks! It is the end of the work week for most. As for some, their work week has just started. With that being said, congratulations you have successfully made through another week of complaints, mishaps and office rhetoric. 

As I sit on the porch on this fine Friday night, I am reminded of all the insanity that I had endured at my job a couple of years ago. I drove myself mad. But two years later and some therapy (Yeah, I know) I feel much better. But this blog isn't about me. This is about  someone special to me. He is going through a really rough time and I want to dedicate this to him.

You see, he like most of the world have fallen on hard times. The job market is not doing too good (well it has it's good days and bad days) and it seems like there are no really good jobs out there. 

I am in this category myself. I have been unemployed for most of 2010 and 2011. In addition, in 2012 I saw a layoff that came out of practically nowhere (After the holidays, I had a slight feeling about it, but wasn't too sure.). 

Well, my friend has been going through a lot at home and seems to feel that he can't get anything to go his way. I see this and I want to help, but I don't know how. I mean, I can play the supportive role, but that in my opinion can go but so far. Its sad to see someone you care about go through hell and you feel completely helpless. 

I believe that it comes a point in your life that you get so stressed and depressed that you can't see straight. Every thing seems to be falling apart around you all at once. Trust me, I know how he feels. I could tell him to be patient, but when you find yourself in a complete and total rut, you may not want to hear kind words. You want results. And fast. 

But to him I will say this, I know that you may not want to hear this...things will get better in time. I know that things will seem rough now, but with a lot of patience and time, I feel that things will start to look up for you. You just have to dig deep and find what it is that you need to do in order to help yourself get to where you want to be in life. 

Life is way too short to let yourself go and to allow yourself to dive deeper into despair. 

So pick yourself Kiddo! Don't worry I will be here to help you along the way. 
See, this is my happy face! 
I feel bad for not asking you guys what you think of my blogs: So what do you think about what my friend should do? Have you found yourself feeling like every thing is falling apart with no end in sight? How did you cope?



Comments

Popular Posts