Why Are You So Obsessed?

Okay, so as you guys may know, I got laid off from my job a few months ago. Well, with that being said, I have been trying to keep myself busy. In a recent blog, These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things, I discussed some of the things I like to do. I even went so far as to make a What's Hot! page so I can tell you guys what was my latest obsession. Alright, get to the point you say? Okay, I'm getting there right now. 

I have so many obsessions that its scary. I frankly can't name them all, but just know that there are many. With that being said, I just updated the What's Hot section. This week, I talk about my love for the television series, Burn Notice. But why am I so obsessed you ask?

In three words, I...don't...know. Simply put. I think that my obsessions come from a lack of interaction with the outside world. However, my response to that is, "Is that totally a bad thing?" *Shrug* I suppose that my obsessions or addictions could be far worse than some others, so I should thank my lucky stars that my obsessions are harmless.

Laterz

Comments

Popular Posts