These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

You know, I have been realizing a few things about myself as of late. I have certain tastes that I have recently required or have recaptured. For one, I used to be an avid reader of sorts back in the day. But I am afraid that I had let hours of couch-potatoing (I know that's not a real word) effect my life in more ways than I could ever imagine. I stopped living. I stopped reading books, going to the movies, etc.

Since I have been unemployed, I figured it was time for me to get back to the things I enjoyed doing before "Life" happened. I began reading more, I started writing again, dropped dead weight people from my life, and  I noticed that I have acquired a taste for abstract art (which is something I couldn't stand for the life of me) and making music. I sing openly to my boyfriend. However, I still shy away from singing publicly, you know stage fright and all. I even took to editing my pictures. I don;t know if it has something to do with my super creative side, but I am having fun.

Having fun is important and key to living a productive life. Now that I am out of my twenties, I feel that I still have some enjoyment left in me. Hey, because you never know what tomorrow might bring to your doorstep. I forgot how much fun you can have by just relaxing without having to spend too much money on things. And since I have no money to go to the movies, I just download tv shows and movies to past the time. I hangout with my friends still, but sometimes you just wanna hangout in the privacy of your own home. Sometimes it feels good to just sit and think about things, not always, especially if you have a mind like mine that thinks about everything that has happened to me for the past 2 to 3 years. Sigh. I know pathetic. Anyway, enough about that. Here is some of the things that I have been getting into as of late:

  • Editing pictures with Pizap Editor
  • Completed watching Ringer.
  • Writing a fanfic based off of Ringer
  • Downloading abstract art for wallpapers
  • I picked up watching WWE again, even though I shouldn't
  • Watching Forever Knight
  • I had picked up crocheting, but stopped (I want to pick it up again)
  • I started watching, Castle, Once Upon A Time and Doctor Who (Although the latter not as much)
I still have more of my favorite things, but that list will go on forever and I rather not write a scroll about all that the things I indulge in. Well, people until next time. Laterz.


Comments

Popular Posts