Quest to Getting Back On My Horse #12

Random pic I found on Google
Oh my goodness! It's Tuesday morning and I'm still not asleep. I have to be at the airport at 9am. I apparently missed my appointment to pick up my i.d. on Friday. For some reason I thought that it was a bill collector so I never checked my messages. (Silly me.) However, I am here hanging with my guy and our friends. Just sitting here talking about everything under the sun.

This weekend was enlightening to say the least, but at least it was quiet. And for me, quiet is definitely a good thing.

So today, I am getting back on my horse and hopefully I make it through the gate. I am a little nervous but what am I so nervous about it? If anything I am more apprehensive about working back at the company that has laid me off for four months. *Sigh* I am afraid that I will get laid off again after another three months. Hopefully with a little planning I will be better prepared to handle the situation should it arise. Fingers crossed.

So, lest's see how long does it takes before the ish starts when I go back. Again....fingers crossed. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts