So.......What now? O.o'

Hey guys,

Once again, I find myself stuck in a rut. I haven't a clue as to what to do with myself. I find myself asking 'So what now? I am sort of in limbo about my career and don't really know where to go from here.

Have you ever had a time where you sit back and think, 'Huh, how the hell did I get to this point?' Well, I am living it right now as I type this. However, on the up side I have taken to writing again and I guess I should be happy. And I am happy. I just want to provide myself with steady income and not having to depend on someone else for assistance. Call me, independent. What I really don't like having to be put in a position where I am have to rely on others for help. It really makes me feel helpless.

I need to change some things about myself and that is a given. But what things to change that's the question? For starters, I can actually afford to get out more and experience things that I haven't experienced. I would just love to take a trip someday. *sigh* But you know all in due time, I say. Right now, I have to stay focused and concentrate on what's important...like getting some form of employment. But until then I will continue to write and keep my eye on the prize.

Comments

Popular Posts