Quest to Getting Back On My Horse #7

Hi guys,

This is my first "Quest" blog for the New Year. I realized that I haven't written one in a while, so here it is. Well, to keep you up to date. When I last wrote, I had been working at the airport. Yeah, it was fun for like two seconds and then I had enough of it. I remember the looks I was getting when I first started working there. But things didn't start getting real until they changed us from the afternoons to the mornings. Then the complaints began and calling our team into the office. I was anticipating a shift bid and wanted to go back to afternoons. Unfortunately, this wasn't to be. I worked there for three months until they decided to lay me off as well as some others. I found this situation to be very frustrating since the job took a month to get. So, this is something that I found very screwed up. But I still try to make things work.

I had an interview or what I thought was an interview. Turns out that it was an orientation with the expectation of an interview with the company. But our go-between. Yes, I am going to use the term "go-between" because it was a recruitment center. However, the company was a no-show but we were told that we will get a call back for the actual interview. Yeah, riiiiiight.

I have learned not to put all my eggs in one basket. So, I continue to look for work. I am more determined than ever not to work at the airport again. I am more inclined to go back to an office setting. Hopefully, everything will work out.

Gotta keep the faith.

~GeeJay~

Comments

Popular Posts