Moving On

Hey Guys,

It's me again. How are you? It's been a while, I know. It's been an interesting few weeks for me. I had a lot of stuff to deal with and I'm still dealing with as day goes by.

A few weeks ago, I allowed myself to get caught up in things that I shouldn't. I let my feelings get in the way of what was really important. I thought that I was doing the right thing, but I don't know what's really is supposed to be right these days. I won't go into details, but I will say this......I got tired of the things that were going on around me. For once , I wanted to call someone out on the bull that they were pulling and tell them about themselves. My mistake was thinking that I could co-exist with individuals who don't share my same beliefs.

I have learned that helping some people who don't want or need my help was a waste of my time. I have spent many weeks filled with anger over the situation and what has continued, at least in my view to be a shameful act! I have let my anger get the best of me during these weeks and I will no longer let that happen. I have to move on with my life and leave that part of  me in the past.

I know that its' hard to do, but what choice do I have? I wish to rid myself of the elements in my life that make things unnecessarily complicated.

I haven't prayed in a long time, but I do pray for those people because Lord knows, no one else is going to pray for them. I just want everyone to know that I am done with them and I will not continue to let their lives attempt to destroy my own.

Comments

  1. What you want to get away from isnt so much the chaos you describe but the way your own humanity and persona receive it. The right thing is simply what feels right as there can be no definition due to the diversity of mankinds mentality. When we decide to say fuck it we abandon a piece of ourselves sort of like a person whose been cheated on and decided not to trust again is ruined for the next potential love of their life. Think about it. If there are people that you didnt approve of at first but came to accept and even become very close with them its reasonable to believe that without that humane quality that could let anothers life destroy your own as you say....you would never have become such good friends with that person....I cant tell you what to do ..I can only help define what you choose if you would consider my opinion and logical fact....If you close up that charitable side of your humanity that helped you put up with shit....you may not make anymore friends and despite concentrating on the important people you may destroy more than complications...you can only do what feels right and if you can live with yourself it is worth it. Walk hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I understand what you are saying. I am not ridding myself of helping people, don't get me wrong! I just need to be aware of what constitutes as 'helping'. The problem I had was distancing myself from the problem makers from earlier on. If I had kept myself at a distance and instead of trying to help maybe things wouldn't have gotten to the point that it did.

    I still believe that helping someone in need is a kind and selfless act. I just question, what happens when it becomes a situation of "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts