Quest to Getting Back On My Horse # 4

Ahhhhhhh.

It's Thursday morning. I'm feeling really good right now. I have an interview in the morning and a career fair in the afternoon. Things seem to be looking up for me right now. However, I don't want to get too optimistic here. But I will keep my fingers crossed in hopes of getting this job.

I can't believe it right now. So much as happened since my last therapy session and I can't share the good news with Kaycee. :(  But I'm okay. I'm still moving forward with my life. I had time to focus on what's important and do what I have to do. Geez, I'm sounding like a broken record again. Oh well, that's nothing new. LOL.

My quest continues on and for once in my life, I'm feeling pretty damned good.

Til we meet again.

By the way, I guess I should go home and get some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's.

Comments

Popular Posts