Genesis Is In Need Of Some Soul Searching Pt. 1

Hello all,

I'm still trying to get the hang of this blog thing so please bear with me.

I have been doing a lot of thinking as of late. Which is also the result of my recent blogs. I need to do a little soul searching to find who I am as a person and where I want to be. So, I'm giving you an excerpt from my journal. Hope you enjoy.


"I spoke to Kaycee and I talked about the fact that I realized that a lot of things were my fault and others. I can’t cast blame on everyone but myself. I’m on a journey to find who I really am. Because I’m not really sure if I ever really knew who I was. I told her that I think that I picked out pieces of who I thought I was and made it into a huge ball. I’m so conflicted. I want to be set free. In addition, I don’t want certain things looming over my head. I don’t want to live with shame or be ashamed of who I am or what I can be. After all, life is way too short for this. I think it’s time to let things go. It’s not healthy and not safe to be mad or upset. I have to learn to let things roll off my back.I have to learn to accept things as they are and move on because that’s just the way it’s going to be."

I am trying to sort my life out and until then I will continue my quest to improve myself.

Comments

Popular Posts