Episode 2: Remembering Brodie Lee -The Samantha K Experience Podcast


Hi friends, 

This week I am back with yet another episode of the Samantha K Experience podcast. I talk about the sudden passing of professional wrestler Jon Huber who performed under the names, Luke Harper and Brodie Lee for WWE and AEW respectively, his death has come as a shock for the wrestling community, and an outpouring of love and support for his family is felt all over social media. I would like to extend my deepest and sincerest condolences to his family and friends. 

If you would like to help Jon's family, please purchase his merch here at Brodie Lee's merch as well as CM Punk's here. The money will go directly to the family. 

We also discuss some more tv shows and movies! If you have recommendations, drop me a line. Thank you. 


Listen to Episode 2 now!

Comments

Popular Posts