#30DaysShippingChallenge: Day 1: What is your current favorite ship?

Hi guys, I am doing a 30 Day Shipping Challenge. This is my first time doing a challenge, so I really don’t know what to expect. So, I am in a Fanfiction group on Facebook and, today is its first challenge. Day 1: What is your current favorite ship? I have sooo many, but I just recently binge watch the three seasons of Jane the Virgin on
Rane celebrate the birth of their son, Mateo.
Netflix and I must admit that I rather enjoyed it. I won’t go too much into the show, but my favorite coupling is Rane (Jane and Rafael). The reason why I love these two together so much...(I am sorry to the Jane and Michael fans, but this is my opinion.) they come from different worlds. Rafe, the spoiled rich guy and Jane the honest woman who stands by her faith. They couldn’t be more opposite for each other, but when Jane becomes pregnant with Mateo and things just get more out of control for the two, you come to realize that despite growing up in completely different worlds, rich vs poor. That these two are really good together. Rafael changes as the prospect of becoming a father effects him. Despite them both being with other people, Rane manages to come together and they finally admit the feelings they have for one another. Now, their relationship wasn’t easy. Rane broke up due to a series of circumstances. Raf’s self-doubt about whether he was good enough for Jane and Jane’s refusal to marry him played a significant role in them separating. However, since becoming parents to Mateo, these two have maintain a friendly, loving relationship despite not being together. With a three year gap and the death of Michael, (Jane’s husband) and Raf’s imprisonment for his hiding stolen art, he gave up his freedom to set a better example for his children. When he returns the audience is treated to a more laid-back Rafael (Zen Rafael). He is very compassionate when it comes to his exs, Petra and Jane and adores his children (his children are from artificial insemination).
Rane's first kiss.
I think Rane has matured through their personal loss and have grown since the birth of their son. Whether they see it is another story. But, I have hope that they will find each other again and make it work this time, maybe even bring another miracle into the Solano-Villanueva fold. #30DayShippingChallenge #JanetheVirgin #telenovela #JaneandRafael #Rane

Comments

Popular Posts