'Jessica's Guide to Dating On The Dark Side' Review

This is an old review of a book I read last year. I had imported from the Virtual bookshelf. I hope you guys enjoy it. :D

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark SideJessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It took me about a week to read it and I must say it was difficult to tear myself away from it. I think Beth Fantaskey created something wonderful here. She was able to show the many strengths and weaknesses in both Jessica and Lucius. I was so drawn to how Jessica had grown so much over the course of the novel and how much vulnerability Lucius possessed. While reading, you could feel the emotion flying of the pages, especially when at the end when Jessica makes her life altering decision in order to win the man that she loves back....It is a true test of loving someone so much that you would do anything to protect them, even if it meant giving them up to save them and yourself from the unimaginable. Truly a good read. I hope that Faith gets what's coming to her. :)

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts